Katrin Berge is a Norwegian illustrator and artist living in Bergen where she loves to explore the forest and nature surroundings for inspiration and recreation. As a kid she lived by the forest and sea and grew up observing nature in all of its forms everyday, and the fascination for all kinds of animals, insects and creatures of the wild has not ceased to increase. Katrin works with graphite to create images with a high level of detail, mixing together fauna and animals and often leans towards the surreal and dark.
- November 2016: Solo exhibition "Menneske og dyra" in Oslo at Grafill R21
- January 2017: Solo exhibition "Menneske og dyra" in Bergen at Pamflett
- January 2017: Group exhibition "Familiar" in Portland, Oregon USA at Talon Gallery
- Illustrations for the book DYREBAR published by Magikon, 2014
- Illustration for Popshot Magazine in the UK, 2012
- Illustration for the Norwegian music magazine ENO, 2011
- Illustration for literature journal Prosopopeia, 2008
- 2007-2010 Master degree in Visual communication from Bergen National Academy of the Arts
- 2004-2007 Bachelor degree in Visual communication from Bergen National Academy of the Arts
- 2002-2004 Ålesund Kunstfagskole / Aalesund Art College
Spanish art and design blog Nasplas
Trend Hunter, a blog for art and design
The German art blog iGNANT
French online magazine PLATEFORM magazine
Interview in the blog Culture?